Monday, May 9, 2016

Gracias

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone that spends a little bit of their time each day, or every other day, or once a week, or even once a month reading my blog.

I truly appreciate it.

Also, I apologize for my absence the last 2 weeks.  My mother came to visit me, and I took a break from blogging to make sure I could spend every free second I had with her.  Sometimes, I feel that people get too wrapped up in themselves, and comparing their lives with another on social media/ in real life that we forget what is truly important.  For me, that's my family. 

I hate that I have to remind myself to put my phone down every once in a while, that I should step away from my computer for at least an hour every day, but that is the world in which we all live.  It's annoying, sure, but I would rather have a reason to step away, than not.

Thank you again, and I hope you all continue to enjoy the random thoughts that come to my mind.


Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment