Thursday, February 25, 2016

Becca rhymes with embarrassment.

I am an embarrassing person. 

There is no question about that. 

Over the years, however, I have become immune to the embarrassment myself.  I am now only really embarrassing to those who are not yet used to me, and more specifically, my little sister.  I say "little sister" because she is younger than I am, but only by 2 years.  So stop picturing a bitchy 10 year old, and start picturing a bitchy 25 year old.* 

Even though I am used to my own outbursts/actions, there have been a few times in my life where even I was shocked by them.  So, I have decided that for the next 10 or so posts I am going to share with you some of the most embarrassing things that have ever happened to me in my life, and the subsequent shame that followed.

I hope you all enjoy!




*Disclaimer: Any seemingly rude thing that I say about my siblings is said out of the truest love.   They are my best friends in the entire world and I can't imagine my life without them.  This disclaimer is for you, the reader, they know this already, having been in my life for 20+ years.  Having said that, sometimes we can all be a bit bitchy and mean, and we all know it.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment