Friday, April 1, 2016

Apologies, my dudes.

I just wanted to take a minute and apologize to you all.


I am so sorry for not posting for a couple of weeks.  I was experiencing technical difficulties with my blog/ computer, so I was unable to share anything with you.  It was annoying, inconvenient, and nearly made me develop stress eczema.


I have no idea what was going on, but basically any time I logged in, my computer responded like it was going to explode.


I have fixed it, so I shan't be disappearing again.*










Note*  I did not acutally fix anything, I don't know how to fix computers, but I did bypass the problem.  If there is anything I have learned from trying to be an adult, it is how to ignore problems long enough that you convince yourself that nothing was ever wrong in the first place.



No comments:

Post a Comment